Friday, July 27, 2012

British - Keep Calm & Carry On

Today's project is in honour of the opening ceremonies to the London Olympics...hence the wink & nudge to the British flag I created in the background to this project.  This project was created with midnight muse, very vanilla and raspberry ripple card stock.

Also, I'm very pleased to announce that the 'Carry On' hostess set is available again!!  And all you have to do to get yours for FREE is to hostess a workshop or participate in a stamp club (then you can choose it as a free item the month your get the hostess benefit)!  There is one spot still open for my fall stamp club which is starting in September, so if you are in the Saskatoon area and interested in joining, be sure to contact me!  Or if you want to start a stamp club of your own with your friends, I'd be happy to help you out:)

No comments: