Sunday, July 22, 2012

More Reasons to Smile (*Hurry, offer ends July 31, 2012)



As July winds down I thought I'd remind you once more of the July 'Reason to Smile" promotion.  During July when you place a $60 Stampin Up order, in person, at a workshop or online you will be elgible to purchase the Reason to Smile stampset (clear mount or wood mount) for only $5.  I used the Reason to Smile stamp set to stamp the flowers in both of the cards above.  The base of the cards are both gumball green...I'm trying to make myself use green more as I'm not naturally drawn to any greens, but I think this particular shade will become a fast favourite of mine when we move into the Christmas season this year.... Speaking of which, the Holiday catalog comes out on August 1...be sure to contact me if you would like a copy!:)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

They're adorable! Love that sweet set! :)